AWM – Has always operated under the Fiduciary Standard – its a core value.
It’s hard to know whom to trust, especially when it comes to your hard earned money. Angelucci Wealth Management is committed to recommending products or services that put the client’s needs above their own and educating their clients so they know about the products in which they are investing. It’s a part of acting under the Fiduciary Standard.
As a Fiduciary:
- I will always put your best interests first.
- I will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- I will not mislead you, and I will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest.
- I will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Only 20% of investment advisors are Registered Investment Advisors (RIA). An RIA is bound to a fiduciary standard that was established as part of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. This act holds advisors to a fiduciary standard that requires them to put their client’s interests above their own. The act is pretty specific in defining a fiduciary standard, and it stipulates that an advisor must place his or her interests below that of the client. It encompasses a duty of loyalty and care, and simply means that the advisor must act in the best interest of his or her client.
“Fee-Only” means that all fees are clear and transparent. The advisor does not earn commissions or income from investments and products recommended to the client. All recommendations are made with a clear understanding of your financial profile, your goals and your risks. All the fees come directly from the client and not from products, referrals or commissions.
Contact Mike for more information