Worried about how to reach your retirement goals and how to manage the complexity of investments, taxes, social security, insurance and long term care issues. All while not running out of money?
Retirement Life Planning (RFP) takes that worry out of your hands. RFP services with Angelucci Wealth Management will:
- Build and maintain your retirement plan.
- Manage your retirement assets consistent with your plan
- Recommend optimal Social Security claiming strategies – making the wrong decision can result in the loss of thousands of dollars per year.
- Recommend and help to manage tax reduction strategies – this can help produce thousands of dollars per year. This includes tax efficient investing and Roth conversion of IRA accounts if warranted.
- Monitor and recommend proper insurance coverages.
- Assist with your Medicare planning.
- Assist with your Long Term Planning Issues.
- Assist with your estate planning.
- Monitor your goals.
- Schedule 2 face to face meetings per year.
- Give you unlimited phone and email access.
- Give you unlimited access to the financial plan through MoneyGuidePro
- Offer tax return preparation by outside CPA firm (optional)
Your CFO Services
YOUR CFO is an ideal service for those planning for retirement who want ongoing financial planning and investment management.
YOUR CFO service includes the following:
- Build and maintain your financial and life plan with MoneyGuidePro
- Develop and manage your investment portfolio – consistent with your plan
- Develop and maintain personalized Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Monitor your investments against published benchmarks
- Recommend and help to manage tax reduction strategies
- Monitor and recommend proper insurance coverages
- Help with employee benefit decisions.
- Monitor your personal financial ratios: Net Worth, Debt to Income, etc.
- Consult on anything financial: student loans, new mortgage, debt reduction
- 2 face to face meetings per year
- Unlimited phone and email access
- Unlimited access to the financial plan through MoneyGuidePro
- Account aggregation through Yodlee
- Tax return preparation by outside CPA firm.
AWM manages individual investment portfolios, IRA accounts, trusts, foundation/endowment assets, and company benefit plans (i.e., 401K, 403B, cash balance, defined benefit).
AWM is a financial planning firm that believes understanding a client’s total financial situation and risk profile is the most important aspect of developing their investment plan. AWM also believes that the use of index funds is the most efficient manner of building an investment portfolio.
Our investment management services include:
- Asset allocation
- Creation of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Portfolio monitoring
- Portfolio reporting
- Limiting tax expense
Hourly Rate Service
Do you have a financial question that you need help with? The convenience of our ‘One-Time’ service allows you to have your important question answered for a one time hourly rate fee.
AWM will be happy to help you with:
- Rent or buy decisions
- College savings
- Lump sum or annuity decisions
- Insurance analysis
- Long-term Care planning
- How to invest your 401K or IRA
- A review of your investment portfolio
With an MBA in Finance and 20 years as a corporate CFO, there is not a financial question that AWM can’t analyze.